Ravi ki duniya

Ravi ki duniya

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Humor: My favorite boss

 

I 've had many bosses. Ram is my favorite boss. My mother has not met Ram so far but i am sure when she meets him she will like him most. Ram is a boss of good habits. Generally, he does not scold me more than half a dozen times in a day but when he has to fire me more than half a dozen times, he calls me in his chamber and fires me. He is always cheerful even when he is firing me. Ram has a younger brother who is also a man of good habits. He never drinks or smokes before lunch hours in office. Ram is a keen sportsman. He plays football with files and notes. He is very good in this game. In fact, last year he got GM Award for excellent performance in this sport. Ram's mother is really a noble lady. She treats me nicely whenever i visit Ram's house to drop gifts and other sundry material. Ram is very punctual he always comes late to office and sits till late hours. Some say he does office work while many say he sits late to complete the work which for obvious reasons can not be done during office hours.

Ram loves perfume and ties but he adores whiskey, especially the foreign ones. No..no not the IMFL kind but the real imported stuff, bought n brought straight from overseas or at least procured from the DFS at the International Airports. In fact, brands close to his heart and liver are well known to his close circle of subordinates. I am one of them.

Ram is my favorite boss.

All reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment