1. ACM Our entire traffic of ‘smalls’ has already gone to roads
2. AOM Came to know through control message, have already set up FOIS (Fowl Operations Information Service)
3. APO File is put up. In the meanwhile chicken crossed the track without NOC. It is a ‘Cross’ item
4. AME With no incentive scheme and bad pit line the chicken could not have done better.
5. ASC It is a clear cut case of RPUP Act (Rooster Possessed by Ultra Powers)
6. ASTE Chickens are not entitled for CUG as per Rules. No spare pair is available
7. AMM Quality of track and reasonability of rate has to be certified by the chicken
8. AEN It was a case of rail fracture and APWI is responsible. However inquiry will reveal it was Signal dept‘s failure
9. ADMO He was under ‘sick’ and did not apply for ‘change of air’ to the hospital of his jurisdiction.
10. AFA His proposal for crossing the track was returned unvetted for want of detail justification
11. AVO Give a questionnaire to chicken, confiscate all files and papers in original pertaining to both chicken and track and then wait for CVC’s II stage advice. Till then chicken will be in Agreed List
12. AEE This side of track could not take the load so panto dropped. He should have applied for three phase extra meter
13. PRO i. Thank you very much for your suggestion
ii. Complaint will be looked into
iii Inconvenience caused is highly regretted
14. AHO The road signs were not bilingual as per dhara 3 (iii)